Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Long time no see

Almost 2 months of being away from the great blogosphere! The chagim are finally over. It seemed so weird working a 5 day week again. Guests, food, fasting on Yom Kippur, eating in the sukkah, dancing on Simchat Torah, davening and learning Torah covers my chagim. After the chagim, David & I signed up for a Hebrew Ulpan class. Once again, we are trying to learn more advanced conversational Hebrew. Every night we are busy. Monday nights I have the Maimonides Leaders Fellowship at Loyola. The students are great! I love listening to their questions and helping them learn more about their Jewish heritage. Tuesday nights are classes at TLC. Everytime we offer classes, more people seem to attend! Wednesday night is free night...usually with David. Thursday Hebrew Ulpan then finally Friday is Shabbat! This is the first time in such a long time my life has been back to a "routine." I like knowing a schedule for a week & at the same time have room for spontaneous happenings.
The latest news is that David wants me to run for ASBI board. David is active on the hospitality committee. He thinks that between Bryan & I or him on the board, more will be accomplished. I have to think about this one.

No comments: